OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Please download as required. Paper copies of all documents on this website are available from the school office.
Please follow the link below to find out more about how children’s individual needs are met at the Raysfield Federation.
Raysfield SENCO: Sarah Sheppard – please contact Sarah via the school office.
Raysfield Federation Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) School Local Offer
DOWNLOAD: SEND School Local Offer 2019
Raysfield has a:
- Designated Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) who leads across the Raysfield Federation – Sarah Sheppard
- Special Educational Needs Governor – Cheryl Lumber
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Sarah Sheppard & Sarah Thomas (Associate Head teachers)
- Safeguarding Governor – Claire Hayward
- Family Link Worker – (role currently being advertised)
The first point of contact should a parent wish to discuss their child’s Special Educational Needs is the class teacher, followed by the Inclusion leader. Please contact the via the school office.