OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Please download as required. Paper copies of all documents on this website are available from the school office.
Please follow the link below to find out more about how children’s individual needs are met at the Raysfield Federation.
Raysfield SENCO: Sarah Sheppard – please contact Sarah via the school office.
Raysfield Federation Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) School Local Offer
DOWNLOAD: SEND School Offer 2017-18
Raysfield has a:
- designated Inclusion leader (Sarah Sheppard),
- special educational needs governor (Nicola Woollven)
- co-designated safeguarding lead (Sarah Thomas and Sarah Sheppard)
- deputy designated safeguarding lead (Claire Hill)
- safeguarding governor (Claire Hayward)
The first point of contact should a parent wish to discuss their child’s Special Educational Needs is the class teacher, followed by the Inclusion leader. Please contact the via the school office.