OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Pupil Premium Strategy
Please download as required. Paper copies of all documents on this website are available from the school office.
Pupil Premium allocation 2018-19:
This money is used for the following provision:
- Benefitting children who were ‘Ever Free School Meals within the last 6 years’ and other children:
- Subscriptions / traded services: Behaviour support team and EMTAS
- Teaching assistant support for practical maths (Numicon)
- Be Inspired fund
- Release for teachers to carry out 1:1 and small group coaching
- Breakthrough Project
- and many other small interventions that make a great difference to children’s lives
Could your child be eligible?
If you receive the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and
- have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working
- Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Free School Meals – how to apply
Parents and carers can now apply for free school meals online via the Citizen Portal, using the link below. Your eligibility will be checked online, and the portal will let you know whether your child is eligible for free school meals. If your child is eligible you will receive a confirmation message, and the school will be notified directly. If you are not eligible you will be presented with a message stating this.
If your child is eligible for this funding they will be so for the duration of their time at Primary School even if your personal situation changes. As a school we are able to use this funding to provide your child with additional support according to their particular needs. Please contact the office to find out more.